Table Of Content
I thought I’d throw in the two Lip Cheats I have as well. I love and wear both shades regularly to even out my lip line, make my lips look fuller and to fill them in lightly before going in with my lip product. Iconic Nude is used with my neutral/nude/brown-toned lipsticks while Pillow Talk is used with my pink and rose lipstick shades. This is the lip and cheek tint in Santa Euphoria. This is slightly darker than Blushed Rose and to me, it looks like it has a subtle rosey-nude undertone. This color is totally different than what I normally go for and I didn’t expect to love it as much as I do.
K.I.S.S.I.N.GNEW! PILLOW TALK FAIR
This is a Matte Revolution lipstick in the shade Wedding Belles. To be honest, this is my typical color when it comes to lipstick and the one that I feel the most beautiful in. When I take blog photos or film videos, this is usually the type of color that I’m wearing.
Charlotte Tilbury Look of Love Collection Review + Lipstick Swatches
The shades in this face palette work really well together! They seem expertly curated to create the most beautiful, natural look. And like Charlotte Tilbury’s other palettes, they are also very easy to use and include everything you need for a flawless face. As a determined young makeup artist, I was persistent. I was constantly building my network of professional peers including photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and makeup artistry – were inspiring and formative for me.
Makeup & Beauty Product Reviews
I really love the colors and I love how different they are from each other. The formula definitely wasn’t what I expected but I really love it! For lip and cheek tints, I’ve tried gel and cream based formulas in the past but this one is more watery.
MINI PILLOW TALK LIP KITPILLOW TALK INTENSE
I tried the Charlotte Tilbury lip blur loved by Bella Hadid and found the perfect shade for autumn - My London
I tried the Charlotte Tilbury lip blur loved by Bella Hadid and found the perfect shade for autumn.
Posted: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 07:00:00 GMT [source]
I totally thought it was going to be a darker red but I found it to be more of a strawberry red. The color is absolutely stunning and I think that it would be the perfect hue for date night or even the holidays. I also tested it out while eating and drinking and I found there to be no transfer or dulling of the color after doing so. I just couldn’t resist posting more photos haha. I gotta say Charlotte Tilbury makeup was one of the first luxury brands I ventured into.
Many shades can be worn as either a highlighter or blush, each blending effortlessly into skin. The wands are formulated with hydrating glycerin and smoothing silica to keep the skin looking and feeling its healthiest, per the brand. The world’s most beguiling makeup artist on beauty, stars, love, and sex. There are little hearts stamped on each lipstick and the case is out of this world gorgeous!
My recent brand review is here if you’d like to see my thoughts on the best and worst from the Charlotte Tilbury line. Since I’ve acquired six Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks over the past year and love every single one of them, I wanted to share them with you. In the video, Tilbury says that no other beauty product compares to the “dreamy, fresh, glass-like, candlelight skin” effect of the wands. This is the lip and cheek tint in Love Chain. This color was much brighter than I was expecting!
CHARLOTTE'S HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY ICON LIPSTICK DUOLIP KIT
I found that it adhered to the lip well and felt as if you weren’t wearing anything at all! I found it to be more of a stain rather than a tint. When I first bought Super Cindy, I thought it might be too orange for my taste.
Layer and build the color to create the intensity you want, from a light-as-air matte stain to dramatic full-velvet coverage. Color glides on easily and precisely, thanks to the specially shaped square-tip, inspired by the classic shape of a lip brush. I can’t recall if Kim KW was sent to me or if I ordered this one. This is what you think of when you think of “nude lips’ ala Kim Kardashian. This is a light nude that still has a bit of pink and peach in it so it doesn’t completely wash you out. But since It’s a bit too pale for my own personal taste, I do like to wear a lip liner under it.
In fact, it might be my favorite lipstick case they’ve ever created! And if that wasn’t enough, the lipsticks are refillable. I wasn’t expecting to love the entire collection but WOW, I honestly love them all and I think they are all super flattering. I also think that they would look amazing on a variety of skin tones!
This is my favorite Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick formula. I love how creamy it is and how hydrated it makes my lips feel. It’s way too easy to get sucked into Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick.
Explore Charlotte’s magical range of luxury and luscious lipsticks for a sumptuous, red carpet pout! I think this formula is one of the best matte lipsticks on the market. OK I may have some other brands that I love as well, but Tilbury is definitely on top of my list. It glides on smoothly, giving a “a soft, buildable cashmere finish”. It’s matte, but very comfortable on the lips.
She is famous, like Dolly Parton, for sleeping in her makeup. Her eyes sparkle as she speaks with the runaway, chatty energy of a hostess welcoming you to a party. Tilbury says, “I don’t want to see invisible women,” so her products make eyes look brighter and complexions more dewy, and are known for creating an intensely glamorous effect. Swatches of the Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips in shades Kim K.W., Kidman’s Kiss, Super Cindy, Miranda May, Hot Emily. All the shades are inspired by women Charlotte has worked with.
Shannen Zitz is an Assistant Editor at Prevention, where she covers all things lifestyle, wellness, beauty, and relationships. Previously the Editorial Assistant at Prevention, she graduated from the State University of New York at Cortland with a bachelor's degree in English. If she’s not reading or writing, you can probably find her frequenting the skincare and makeup forums on Reddit or hogging the squat rack at the gym. Inside are three eyeshadow shades to brighten, enhance and smoke, a bronzer, highlighter, blush color and face powder.
And of course, the size is perfect for travel (you no longer have to bring a million products)! It also comes in a second gorgeous color scheme called Glowing Beauty. Exclusively enriched with Lipstick Tree extract which protects lips and is a natural anti-oxidant, and Orchid Extract which soothes and hydrates for a soft, buildable cashmere finish.
No comments:
Post a Comment